Powered By Blogger

Friday, October 20, 2017

The Age of Consent

     My little puppy  when you were first new it was acceptance and guidance you sought .                         So  fast a  learner you were  it was only a few months and so many are the tricks you were taught .       By that first Christmas we were already comfortable with each other .                                                   At that first Christmas breakfast your eagerness was so bright eyed and bushy tailed that I knew  we could not be with out one another .                                                                                                          My little puppy so tender and loving are you .                                                                                         From sunrise to sunset such exuberant feelings are all anew .                                                                   Your playful nature I hope you always keep and continue to excel .                                                         Never ending are the sweet kisses all the while a moistened breath you expel .                                       Although at times you err on the side of deviltry and can be so an exquisite  gremlin  .                         All will always be forgiven for we are all made of the same flotsam and jetsam  .                                   My arms exist to hold you and to stroke your head  and kiss  to .                                                             It is  the fondest love I  have for you .                                                                                                 When ever we are apart your memory fills me with  teasing and taunting reverie .                               I look forward  to when next you will come play with me .                                                  I dream your playful puck like ways will last forever and you will always stay with me .                      But as nature does its natural progression all things eventually go away .                                                As you grow older you will have to go your own  way .                                                                          For now I proclaim my little pup  please stay !                                                                                          In my autumn  I will enjoy our few precious seasons .                                                                              Though today  I pray nay I long for the age of consent , my mind tells me that my heart has no reason .
                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment