Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Mea culpa mea culpa mea culpa

Mea culpa mea culpa mea culpa my Daddy , wave the glistening scepter above my humble head .        Embaseth the vestment and vouchsafe unto me  swaggering piercing judgement  until I am dead .        I kneel in the shadows of men's alters but it is always your infinite structure Daddy  that over takes my being and prostrate thus lower I moan Daddy i have been bad . I bend over lower behumbled  by your prejugdement  Daddy . So very vary  bad  have i been that your banging at the back door of the fiber of my being is just medicine for desired penance . Oh Daddy I will take the whole swaggering girth of your sovereign  scepter into my wanting hands to gently kiss with my red lips and drink down deep delightful essence  . And Daddy when you are nearing the end of my punishment and lesson I will arch my back upwards  high to honor and salute you my master in ecstatic joyful excitement .       I lie  myself naked at your feet my sweet  Daddy , purge me of my dirty sins oh knowing master  Judge for your self almighty Daddy how latent and slippery deep my sinful passion  lies .Gag me Daddy and bound and tie my white limbs with strong leather ties . Beat and kick me hard with a vengeance due a weak sinner till my exposed white back and limbs turns pink and than red . I beseech you dear Daddy for my lustful passion will control me until I am dead . bless me Daddy for I have sinned it has been forty-eight years from  my last confession . Flagellate my naked body dear  sweet Daddy , forgive my nasty dirty transgression .

























No comments:

Post a Comment